Sunday, February 28, 2010

12WBTEVE :)

Twas the night before 12WBT and all through the house
the junk food once hoarded wouldn't feed a mouse.
The exercise equipment was uncovered with care
in hope that my body soon would be there.

I have given my diary the once over and realised that there is no way I'm going to be able to drive half an hour to the local gym, work out and get home ect so I converted my membership to passes, that way I can just go when I have time.

I have also bought an amazing Polar watch though http://www.sportstek.net/polar-ft80.htm
It is awesome and easy to use!!!! I am the type of person who usually gets my son or hubby to change the time on watches but this one has lots of features and there all self explanatory! It cost less than a 12mth membership to the gym and I can use it anywhere.

My husband bought a bike today as a show of solidarity! we've been together a quarter of a century and we go from strength to strength. I am very blessed :)

I also got him to take my before photo in a bikini that I haven't worn since 1983! Its lived at the back of my undies draw and hasn't seen the light of day for all those years :)

I have mixed feelings about my before photo, I am thankful that I am whole and are relatively healthy but shocked at how overweight and out of shape I am. Holding the magazine was a big motivator as I associate it with before and AFTER photos. I have a fantasy of holding one up in 12 weeks with me flexing my muscles :)

Now that Ive printed out the program, recipes and exercises I can see how and why it works.
I will engage with it and it will lead me to a healthier and fitter tomorrow.

Ive decided not to publish my before photo as I'm planning a big reveal :)

Wishing all my fellow 12WBTers the power to MAKE THEIR OWN LUCK :) xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment