Wednesday, February 24, 2010

buying clothes for the dreaded [[[BEFORE}}} photo!

So, I'm at the shops, running my eye across the size tag on the hanger looking for a size 20! 12,14,16, fail, next rack, 12,14,16, fail ect... where are the size twenties? Ill settle for a tight 18 but nothing in my size, again! so over to the guys section, S,M,L,XL, XXL! how embarrassing! how did I get like this?
Any how, Ive got bike shorts and a black tee, tight fitting so no bump or bulge will go undiscovered! eeek!
Friday is photo day, a big step for all the 12WBTers I'm sure. One for the website and a few more for here.
Do I hold the news paper up to show the day of reckoning? not sure, might look at the headline first, don't want "new continent discovered" or "circus in town", would like "scientific proof that floppy skin knows its way home" or "no evidence that fat fills out wrinkles" .

Friday is also measure day as Ive joined the local gym FOR A YEAR and this time I SWEAR I'm going to lose more than just my money!
(on that note, Ive done Sure slim, Jenny Craig, Weight watchers, joined curves, tried shakes, diet pills, fasting ect, ect, the list goes on, sound familiar?)

Why will this work you ask? well I'm asking my self that also. the plan is, one day at a time, use the 12WBT forums and the website and be open and honest about what I'm trying to achieve, (there go my knees knocking again) In truth, I'm terrified!

Also my best excuse, "I'm too busy" was shot to pieces by Mish when she pointed out that Mr Howard as PM still found time to walk for an hour every day, bummer, Ive been using that for some time now and got rather attached to it:(
So, on to commitment and not taking my self to seriously :)

No comments:

Post a Comment